Bah!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

What is it with me and morning posts?

7 am. Went to sleep at midnight. Up at 4 am. Into work by 4:45 am. Why? Getting servers ready, that is why.

So my last 2 posts that are separated by MONTHS come within hours of each other. Do I like morning posts? Or is it that I'm so lame at blogging that the only time I'll bother is in the morning, when I'd rather be sleeping than working.

So setting up servers requires a bit of down time for the installation, so I've spent some time this morning catching up on my friends blogs. In reading their blogs, I think I've discovered why I don't blog at all. I'm afraid that blogging will confirm my secret suspicion that my life is way more boring than all of my friends. I mean you read Alex, Aaron, and David's blogs, and they are all filled with all sorts of fun happenings. I'm slightly worried that I just won't have anything to fill.

Another problem is I'm not the kind of guy that takes pictures. So I don't have much to show for anything that I do. This is a little problematic as blogs are much more entertaining with photos to show. Maybe I can change this with fiesta... All I need to do is find the charger for my camera.

And the final thing. I think my blog is filled with my rants on the stupidity of people and whining in general. This doesn't make for good reading.

So I've identified a few problems. Bear with me while I try to fix them.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Creakhead said...

I like the rants, keep on ranting!

Here I will propose a topic for you: "Why Stairs & Gravity don't mix" ok discuss.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Gravity sucks.

So do vacuum cleaners. Looks like I have a lot of suck in my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home