Bah!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm screwed up

I hate the mornings. I tell you they really aren't agreeing with me right now.

It's 5:40 in the morning, and I'm leaving my apartment to get to work for a 6 am training session. It's pretty misty out, but I don't think that perhaps the stairs would be slippery. I start walking down the stairs pretty quickly, because I'm a little behind schedule. I make it down about 2 stairs then proceed to slip, slamming my arse hard into the stairs and sliding. The red bull I had slips out of my hand and clangs loudly down the stairs. I grab the rail, and try to stand up, and my leg gives out under me again and I slam hard into the ground again, and slide to the bottom of the stairs. So what's the damage? A cut between my left pinky and ring finger. My left elbow is bruised and quite ginger. A scrap on the middle knuckle of my right hand. And whiplash. That is right. I can barely turn my head. I have to turn my whole body. This whiplash is WORSE than when I crashed my car on Christmas eve. It probably had to do with the tensing up and slamming into the ground TWICE.

So this is great timing. I'm in the process of moving and I can't carry any weight, and can't turn my head. It's going to make moving go really fast I tell you. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home