Bah!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Off to Hawaii

So I'm leaving for Hawaii tomorrow. Our flight leaves LAX at 8 am, so we have to be there by 6:30 or so, meaning we'll have to leave Santa Barbara around 4 am, because we'll have to return the rental car. I'm not looking forward to it.

My place is a disaster right now. The whole place is essentially floor to ceiling with boxes. Not the end of the world, but what it means is that I'll have to return from Hawaii to a HUGE MESS. Not the most exciting prospect, but what can you do? I've been moving for the last 2 weeks. Last night was the first night where I was completely out of my old place. And instead of unpacking I went to sleep. I mean 2 weeks of moving and also trying to get a piece of software released to beta is hard work. I'm due for a vacation!

Nothing really exciting to report other than that. But I'm going to be gone for almost a week, and I didn't want anyone to think I abandoned my blog again. I know I've done it before, but this time I'm just leaving it for my trip and I'll be back I swear!

3 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Creakhead said...

Say hello to my old friend, humahumanukunukuapuaa for me!

SideKick Updates!

 
At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home